We're writing this stuff up still as you read this. Sorry. We code faster than we document.
If you have questions and would like to chat with us in the interim, please use the BitBucket or Github issue tracker(s).
This should be kind of a FAQ, kind of a hackers guide? I don't know.
- Scaling monitors and observers
- Loading from sources other than config files
- Storing arbitrary data in a node
- Best practices / layouts for cross site stuff
- Integrations with popular 3rd party services
- Making your own node types
- Writing a monitor module
- Logging history to a database
- Splitting monitor behavior based on state (keep the same :key, exclude_down)
- Putting monitoring work into batches
- Acting on flapping nodes